Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Francisco Aguilar joined several attorneys general in a lawsuit against the Trump administration over an executive order, claiming it is attempting to implement a system of “unlawful federal overreach on elections.
Democratic officials in 19 states filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Donald Trump's attempt to reshape elections across the U.S., calling it an unconstitutional invasion of states' clear authority to run their own elections.
The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office released a report last week showing that the state is investigating 303 “double vote” incidents in the 2024 general election. In Nevada, voting twice is a felony.
After Nevada Republicans surpassed their Democratic counterparts in voter registration for the first time in nearly 20 years, Democrats have once again taken over as the state’s top party
Donald Trump has declared he, and not Nevada, will be in charge of elections in the state. So is Nevada Republican Gov. Joe Lombardo happy now? Lombardo won’t say. Asked about Trump’s executive order,
Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Cisco Aguilar are announcing a new lawsuit against the Trump administration over its sweeping election executive order.
Democratic state attorneys general on Thursday filed a lawsuit challenging U.S. President Donald Trump's executive order that compels voters to prove they are U.S. citizens and bars states from counting mail-in ballots received after Election Day.
The state of Nevada is investigating more than 300 cases of potential voter fraud stemming from the 2024 general election, officials said. "The Secretary of State’s Office takes every allegation ...
Nevada lawmakers are discussing a bill “Assembly Bill 105 does one thing. It simply aims to ban firearms from one of our most sacred places. A place where we go exercise our right for our voice to be heard,
A top Democrat in the Nevada Legislature said he will not consider any of President Donald Trump’s election-law changes signed as part of an executive order.
Nevada Secretary of State’s office released report on investigations into double-vote violations and complaints
(The Center Square) – The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office released a report last week showing that the state is investigating 303 “double vote” incidents in the 2024 general election.